For you who want to make a dessert but not wanted to elaborate, five recipes below can really so references. If the cake is generally would need ingredients that are many and complex, you just need to set up a maximum of five ingredients to cook these menus!.
1. Pepermint Oreo truffles
- 450 g Oreo biscuits
- 230 grams of cream cheese (if you want a more dense texture, could use half of it only)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 230 grams of white chocolate (melted)
- Colorful candy Flake
- Mashed Oreo biscuits until finely, place in a bowl.
- Stir in cream cheese and peppermint ektrak and then knead until tercapur.
- Insert the dough into the refrigerator for one hour.
- Remove dough from refrigerator and form resembling a sphere with a diameter of 1 cm.
- Dip Oreo balls into the already melted white chocolate. Tata on the tray that's been coated paper anti sticking.
- Sprinkle with flaked candy or other decorations as you please, e.g. almonds, or chocolate chips, meses.
- Put in refrigerator until chocolate hardens.
- 1 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoons of coconut oil
How to make:
- Enter your ingredients to make a layer of coconut into a blender or food processor. Make sure that the dough becomes thick and sticky, but the texture of coconut can still be felt.
- Prepare a baking sheet cake muffin standard (content 12). Stir in coconut batter into the muffin molds last with a thickness of about 1 cm, so the size is the same. If it is, set aside in advance.
- While waiting for the coconut layer is dry, it's time to make the chocolate coating. Stir in chocolate and coconut oil into a bowl of anti heat. Insert the bowl into the microwave for 20 seconds until melted chocolate.
- Add the melted chocolate on top of coconut layer with the same thickness.
- Add a topping of dried grated coconut form and also melt chocolate
- Put in the refrigerator and wait until the chocolate hardens
- 226 grams of butter (chill in the fridge, then cut some parts)
- 155 grams granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 40 grams of colorful candies for topping
- Prepare a baking sheet and lightly coat with rectangular baking sheet. Grease a baking sheet with butter, set aside.
- Stir in the butter and sugar into a mixing bowl, stir together using a mixer on low speed until flat (not to expand Yes, pretty well mixed only)
- Almond extract input and mix well. Next, stir in the flour little by little while diuleni to get a solid texture.
- Insert candy colorful sugar into the dough and knead until blended.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet, press-press until its surface flattened with a thickness of 2 cm. sprinkle again with candy on it.
- Put the refrigerator approximately 30 minutes before baking. While waiting, preheat the oven with a temperature of 350 degrees Celsius.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator, and then cut into dice-shaped when still in the baking pan. Subsequently, set the pieces of dough on a baking sheet to another, adjust the distance between the single cookies with more due later would the dough expands.
- Insert the dough that's been laid out in the oven, bake for 12 minutes.
- 400 grams of grated coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 100 grams of dark chocolate (melt)
- Stir in the coconut into a bowl, pour the sweetened condensed milk and the vanilla extract and then mix well.
- Prepare a baking sheet bake. Form the dough into a round using a spoon, place on a baking sheet. Don't forget the grammar of distance between the dough one and the other.
- Bake for approximately 15-18 minutes, until golden brown in colour.
- Finally, pour the melted chocolate as toppings, can be dyed in a way directly or simply drizzling on top of it.
- 1 cup peanut butter jam
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 large size egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven with a temperature of 350 degrees Celsius.
- Combine all ingredients except the chocolate chips. After the dough is well blended, stir in chocolate chips and knead using your hands.
- Because the dough will be overflowing when baked, you could use a muffin Pan large size
- After the dough is laid out, put in the oven and bake for 7-9 minutes.