BEST JAPANESE UDON RECIPE - Udon is one of the typical culinary Japan chewy textured with a delicious broth. To make udon worthy restaurant is not difficult. You can make yourself at home with the variation of toppings according seleramu.
Materials needed to make udon selezat fine dining restaurant
- 1/2 onions, slices of fruit length
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 100 grams of meat, cut into pieces before being
- 1.5 tablespoons soy sauce kikoman
- 1 tablespoon oil for sautéing
- 8 slices of kamaboko
- 500 grams of udon wet
- 100 grams of fresh shitake mushrooms, remove the core, boiled until cooked
- 230 grams of egg tofu
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 1,000 ml chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons kikkoman
- 5 teaspoons mirin
- 10 grams bonnito
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- First, Cook the udon with hot water to boil. Lift the udon and then drain.
- Tumislah onions until issuing a scent. Then, place the meat and stir until meat changes color.
- After that, add the kikkoman and stir again until evenly mixed, lift and set aside.
- To make the broth, simmer the broth to boil water first. Then input the mirin, kikkoman, salt, pepper, and bonito. Cook returned to the boil or fragrant.
- For serving, you can organize your udon with beef, shitake mushrooms, kamaboko, egg tofu, and also green onions.
- Lastly, add soup and udon broth is ready to be served