|Facts, Food Poisoning Warmed Up The Rice!|
But you must carefully nih, due to warm the rest of the rice can be dangerous and toxic according to the National Health Service (NHS). You should pay attention to how the way you save the first time rice once cooked.
Rice immature (still so rice), containing such spores called Bacillus cereus, a bacteria that can cause food poisoning, and was even able to stay afloat after the rice is cooked. If the rice has been cooked left in room temperature, these spores can grow as bacteria, which will quickly divide and produce toxins that cause nausea, vomiting to diarrhea.
The longer the rice is ripe is left in place the room-temperature, the more likely the bacteria develop, make the rice more unsafe food. Then how do I save a safe so that the rice does not become toxic?
The NHS suggests, the new rice would be better if cooked immediately served and eaten while warm. If too hot, can under-anginkan, but should be directly edible. If Cook much, rice remains stored in the rice cooker only, don't be left in the cold room temperature.
If any rice left cold in room temperature and wanted to warm up again, make sure that the rice is cooked with a temperature high heat so the bacteria die, for example, made into fried rice. But keep in mind, not to mention warm up rice that's been warmed. Once warmed up enough rice. It's her you can make guidelines.