Pavlova Cake Recipe Australia - Asian Food - Pahlova made from raw materials, such as corn flour, vinegar and vanilla. This combination provides a brittle texture on the outside as well as soft as deep inside mashmallows. Because it's sweet taste pavlova is very fitting served with topping fruits that taste sour, like a variety of berries, oranges, mangoes, or kiwi. Before sprinkled with fruit topping, pavlova first coated cream, can with whipy ceam, cream cheese, strawberry or blueberry jam even yoghurt. Pavlova Cake Recipe Australia.
Pavlova Cake Ingredients:
- 220 g fine grained sugar
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, in sieve
- 2 teaspoons of cooking vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 250ml thick cream
- 120 gr raspberries
- 120 gr blueberries
- 100 gr of canned mandarin orange
- 4 passion fruit, take the contents
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and thinly sliced
How to Make a Cake Pavloka:
- Prepare a round dish with a diameter of 18 cm and then match it with bread paper and set aside.
- Beat the egg whites using a high-speed mixer until smooth and fluffy.
- After that, add cornstarch, cream of tartar and vinegar and beat well. Pour the dough into a round pan.
- Bake in hot oven with 120 degree celcius until cooked (± 80 minutes).
- Turn off the oven, leave pavlova in the oven until it is not hot.
- Beat cream thick with mixer until fluffy then spread on pavlova cake. Arrange the fruits on top and serve.