|Healthy Asian Food Choices|
"Don't give him junk food like a drug without a prescription and alcohol because of its function will be garbled due to toxins, and problematic in the processing of nutrients," said Dr. Frank Lipman, a detox, Director of the Eleven Eleven Wellness, New York City. Said Lipman, let our hearts the right food.
The following 8 Healthy Asian Food Choices:
1. Fermented foods like kimchi, kombucha, yogurt, tempeh, douchi and other fermented foods, because it contains good bacteria that can improve the body's durability. Thus, you do not need drugs to treat pain.
2. Vegetables like sawi group of broccoli and cauliflower, chicory, turnips, and cabbage. These vegetables contain glucosinolates which serves to detoxify the body.
3. Plants from the sea, such as nori and kelp/group contains alginic acid detoxifying algae that will absorb and expel toxins from the digestive organs.
4. dark green Vegetables such as spinach, kale, pumpkin leaves and more because klorofilnya can throw chemicals and heavy metals in blood vessels.
5. Oil such as virgin coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil can be toxic to the natural shine.
6. The herbs such as ginger, large red chili peppers, cinnamon, turmeric and appointment buffoonery can help cleanse the liver.
7. Apples, avocados, all kinds of berries, and some sort of vegetable beet, carrot, garlic, onion, celery, and asparagus can cleanse the liver.
8. Grain such as chia, hemp (a cousin of marijuana, contains omega 6 and omega 3), seed flax flowers (containing omega 3 fatty acids), contain high fiber, antioxidants to cleanse the colon and removing toxins.