Sweet and Sour Sauce Shrimp Recipe - Asian Food - Sweet and sour sauce shrimp recipe is a very popular Asian food. To cultivate shrimp-based cuisine is not difficult. Because the taste of the prawns of sweet and savory, then with a simple marinade will taste good. Besides cooking shrimp is not necessary a long time. For example this Sweet Sour Shrimp Recipes.
Shrimp high nutritious because it contains Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin D and vitamin B12. It also has a low-fat protein and low protein. But for people who have high cholesterol levels, it is recommended not to consume too much shrimp.
Read more - Best Tempura Fried Shrimp
Sweet and Sour Sauce Shrimp Recipe Ingredients:
- 300 grams of medium-size shrimp, dividing his back
- 2 cloves garlic, finely divide tubers
- 1 large red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 piece lemon, squeeze the water
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- ½ TSP English sauce
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ TSP pepper powder
- 3 tbsp water
How to make a Sweet and Sour Sauce Shrimp Recipe:
- Clean shrimp and halve the back
- Heat oil and FRY briefly until shrimp changes color, pick up, set aside
- Saute garlic until fragrant, add the red pepper. Cook until wilted
- Add fish sauce, English sauce, tomato sauce, sugar, salt, pepper and water. Mix well
- Stir in the shrimp, mix well until it is cooked and pervasive
- Lift up and serve.
- Please share this sweet sour prawn recipe when you are pleasing and please click like!