Soursop Syrup Recipe - Asian Drink - Soursop Syrup recipe is one of many beverages found in Asian restaurants. Drink syrup this soursop is favored because it tastes fresh and healthy.
Soursop fruit has many benefits for our health. It's not just the fruit, even the leaves also have the benefits of curing a variety of ailments. Soursop fruit is helpful to prevent breast cancer, colon cancer, and others. Soursop fruit can be used as a syrup, juice, yogurt, etc. Soursop fruit has a blend of sweet and sour taste. This sour taste can refresh the body, especially when we are in a State of drowsiness, a sense of this acid will instantly make your eyes bulging. If you are lazy to eat the fruit directly, you can make it into a syrup soursop. The following recipe syrup soursop.
Materials Soursop Syrup Recipe:
- 1 kg fresh soursop is cooked, peeled, and seeded
- 750 ml water
- 400 g granulated sugar
How to make a Soursop Syrup Recipe:
- Soursop already deseeded, interfering with 350 ml of water and then blend.
- Mix the soursop already blended with 400 ml water and 400 grams of sugar, and boil until boiling.
- Waste buihnya, strain, and let cool.
- Serve as a refreshing drink plus water and ice cubes.
This syrup recipe more delicious when soursop enjoyed in the cold is accompanied with ice cubes. If there is still residual soursop syrup, you can store it in the refrigerator. Soursop syrup can be durable if properly packaged. Well, good luck!