Shilin Crispy Chicken Singapore - Asian Food - Shilin crispy chicken Singapore is a very favored recipe Asian community. Food is plentiful at the restaurant Singapore. The traditional form of chicken meat fillets fried with flour then chopped and sprinkled with herbs after fried.
These snacks can indeed make anyone hooked, even though sold at low prices. The portion obtained actually quite rich to eaten alone. However, for those of you who love to taste this food, not always to buy processed chicken popular in dining outlets such as Shihlin to Hot Star and others. You can make yourself at home. Can be enjoyed alone or together with your beloved family.
The following recipe crispy chicken Shilin Singapore:
Materials Shilin crispy chicken Singapore:
- 1 cut chicken breast fillet
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 egg beaten
- 5 tbsp plain flour
- 5 tbsp flour sago
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
How to make crispy chicken Shilin Singapore:
1. Flat right fillet chicken breast. Rub the chicken with pepper powder, soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar. Let stand in refrigerator about 1 hour.
2. Dip chicken into beaten eggs and then baluri with flour then dip again into the egg. The last baluri with flour Sago.
3. heat the oil, then half-cooked fried chicken. Lift and drain.
4. Fried Chicken back with hot oil until done or changed color becomes golden brown.
5. cut the chicken to taste. While still hot, sprinkle the chicken with a mixture of chili powder, garlic powder and black pepper powder. The chicken is ready to be served.