Salted Egg and Mustard Green Soup - Asian Food - Salted egg and mustard green soup is very delicious Asian food eaten in the rainy season. Chinese cabbage is nutritious vegetables more that could be processed into refined cuisine and can certainly add to your daily nutritional intake especially coupled with the egg mixture. But if you're in a program of diet and do not consume eggs, do not add an egg into the processed egg mustard soup recipe is no problem. The following recipe Salted egg and mustard green soup.
Read more - Kimlo Chinese Soup Recipe
Materials of Salted egg and mustard green soup:
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic, memarkan
- 1 cm of ginger, thinly sliced
- Chicken 2 eggs, beaten
- 200 g chicory, cut into 2 cm, memarkan a little part of its trunk
- 25 grams of ebi (shrimp), soak in warm water
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ TSP pepper powder
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1500 ml water
- 1 stalk spring onion thinly sliced
How to make Salted egg and mustard green soup:
- Heat the oil. Saute ginger and garlic until wilted. Set aside to the periphery of the wok.
- Pour egg kosok. Make scrambled eggs.
- Enter the chicory, ebi, salt, pepper, and soy sauce. Stir together onion and stir fry the ginger and egg.
- Pour the water. Cook while stirring occasionally until boiling and mustard greens are cooked. Lift.
- Serve with a sprinkling of chives.
This dish should be served and eaten while still warm as it will taste more delicious if you eat them while still warm. Who says cooking is hard, with simple recipes like this you can make delicious and nutritious dishes at once. Happy cooking.