Red Bean Soup Japanese - Asian Food - Japanese red bean soup is a very popular Asian food especially in the rainy season. Red bean soup recipe that we present here could be a vegetable choice for your dinner menu.
Red beans are rich in deposits of magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin C, also rich in fiber and carbohydrates. Fiber and carbohydrate contained in red beans will help you feel full longer, without having to fear excess caloric intake.
The time it takes to prepare this cuisine is not long. So for those of you who didn't get to wake up faster to prepare Suhoor menu, red bean soup recipe is very suitable. Required materials any easier in may, both in traditional markets or supermarkets nearby. The following recipe Japanese Red bean soup.
Read more - Beef Rib Soup Korean
Japanese Red bean soup ingredients:
- 200 gr of fresh beans
- 300 Gr. of beef tetelan
- 1000 ml water
- 2 red tomatoes, slice each so 4 parts
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 5 pieces of onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- Fried shallots
- Slice the leeks and celery
How to make Red bean soup Japanese:
- Bring to a boil 1 litre of water, boil until tender beef tetelan. If the water is reduced, add back with boiling water until the amount was still 750 ml.
- Enter the red bean stew into tetelan. Cook until half-tender beans.
- Heat the cooking oil in a skillet, Saute seasoning smooth until aromatic. Put in a pot of stew tetelan and red beans. Stir in the tomatoes, Cook until lentils tender.
- Foster, serve with a sprinkling of fried shallots and spring onion celery.