Pineapple Chicken Recipe Chinese - Asian Food - Pineapple chicken recipe chinese is a popular Asian food. This food is found in the Chinese restaurant. Pineapple, in addition can be presented as cut fruit for dessert, also can be used as one of the ingredients. For example processed along with shrimp salad made of shrimp. Shared or processed chicken fillets such as following a recipe. With a sweet-sour taste, the chicken pineapple fit is served at lunch. Try this pineapple chicken recipe!
Ingredients Pineapple Chicken Recipe Chinese:
- 400 g chicken thigh fillets
- 1 pineapple fruit the size of a nifty little (+/-300 g)
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 50 g onion, chopped coarsely
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp red pepper chopped
- 50 g red bell pepper, cut into 1 cm
- 50 g green parika, cut into 1 cm
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- 75 g cashew nuts, roasted
- 1 leek, thinly sliced for sprinkling
- 2 tbsp roasted shredded coconut
How to make Pineapple Chicken Recipe Chinese:
- Cut chicken thigh fillet size 2x2cm, set aside. Peel the pineapples to clean and eliminate the "eyes" are blackened, then cut the flesh into small pineapple fruit.
- Heat the cooking oil in a frying pan, Saute onion, red chili pepper garlic until aromatic. Lift, drain stir fry, let oil remain in the skillet.
- Heat the wok again over high heat, stir in the chicken pieces, green and red peppers, stirring until chicken changes color.
- Re-insert the stir fry onions, add the oyster sauce, chili sauce, and pineapple, pineapple and mix well wilted. Stir in cashews, stir.
- Move the stir fry chicken to a serving dish, sprinkle with green onion slices and roasted shredded coconut. Serve warm.