Passion Fruit Cake Hong Kong - Asian Food - Passion fruit cake Hong Kong is a very popular food in Asia. Food is plentiful in Hong Kong. Passion fruit cake Hong Kong has a flavor that is sweet and delicious.
Passion fruit as one of exotic tropical fruit is often processed into various kinds of drinks, syrups and others. Passion fruit a favorite because it feels sweet and refreshing. In addition, the passion fruit also contains a lot of vitamin A, vitamin C, iron and potassium that are beneficial to the body.
We invite you to experiment with passion fruit, by making it into a Fruit Cake. This fruity cake is quite popular both in Indonesia and abroad because it tastes light and fresh — at the same time provide benefits more from the fruit used. Passion fruit cake give different sensations — sour, sweet, and fresh at the first cut.
Passion fruit cake ingredients of Hong Kong:
- 125 gr butter
- 100 gr powdered sugar
- 2 chicken eggs, separate white and yellow
- 250 gr flour
- 1 tsp baking powder, sift together flour
- 50 cc of milk
- passion fruit syrup, 75 cc mix with milk
- 300 gr icing sugar
- 1 tsp lemon jucie
- 3 tbsp water
- Passion fruit to taste, grab the contents
- Cream the butter and sugar until white
- Stir in the egg yolks one by one while the batter is beaten continuously. Put the flour already mixed baking powder stir slowly.
- Pour the milk and mix all syrup passion fruit
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, stir in flour to the batter, mix well.
- Pour into a baking dish that has been buttered and floured smeared bread. Bake until done, lift
- Brush with the brand that has been mixed with the contents of the passion fruit
- Brand: to mix the icing sugar, lemon juice, and water until well blended. If the batter is too thick, it can be reasonably added 1 tsp of water or more.