Mayonnaise Shrimp Recipes - Asian Food - Mayonnaise shrimp recipes, one of the many popular menu in restaurant cuisine of China. Fried shrimp wrapped in crispy and savory, flour was then mixed with fresh mayonnaise sauce. Certainly very evocative taste. But you don't have to be to a restaurant to enjoy it. Because we want to share the recipes you can try at home.
Tips from us, always choose shrimp that is still fresh so that the taste is sweet and the texture of the meat is not destroyed when it is cooked. In addition you can add pieces of fruit to the mix mayonnaise sauce, such as pineapple, melon, strawberry or another to suit your taste.
Read more - Butter Fried Prawns Recipe
Mayonnaise Shrimp Recipe Ingredients:
- 300 grams of large size shrimp
- ½ TSP pepper powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 garlic clove, finely divide tubers
- 2 tbsp juice lemon juice
- 1 piece of egg, shake it off
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Cooking oil to taste
- Mayonnaise Sauce Ingredients:
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp juice lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, roasted
Read more - Recipes Coconut Curry Shrimp Ala Thailand
How to make Mayonnaise shrimp recipes:
- Peel shrimp, clean and halve lengthwise section back, do not get lost.
- Rub shrimp with lemon juice, water, Tatu garlic, salt and pepper. Let stand about 15 minutes
- Combine flour and cornstarch, stir
- Dip the shrimp in the egg that's been shuffled and then roll it in the flour mixture until covered flat
- Heat the oil and fry the shrimp until brownish yellow. Lift, drain.
- For the sauce, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, water, sweetened condensed milk and salt. Mix well
- Put shrimp that's been fried, mix well with sauce
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve while warm.