Malay Laksa Recipe - Asian Food - Laksa is the cuisine of the combined Chinese and Malay culture which is usually presented in the form of gravy and fries. And Riau society often choose laksa became breakfast menu melezatkan. So there is no harm to try Malay Laksa is becoming an excellent breakfast menu.
- 2 mackerel ingsangnya and dump the contents of her stomach
- 100 g shrimp being the magnitude
- 1500 ml water
- 2 branches of bay leaf
- 2 sheets of curry leaves
- 2 stalks Lemongrass
- 2 pieces of Orange leaves
- 2 tsp salt
Ingredients: 2 (mashed)
- 4 pieces of onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 cm ginger
- 2 cm galangal
Ingredients: 3 (powder)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 50 ml cooking oil create a stir fry seasoning
- 50 ml oil make sambal
Ingredients: 4 (blend) (sauce)
- 10 pieces of boiled dried chilies to break forth
- 6 pieces of onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- grilled shrimp paste 25 g
- 1 tbsp of douchi medan/seeds of douchi
- ½ tsp salt
- 400 g spaghetti boiled up to above the yellow noodles aldente or large (mie aceh)
- 100 g bean sprouts Japan/large
- 50 g basil/Basil
- 100 g string beans in ranang
- 3 pieces of red chili without beans rajang and stir-fry for a moment
- 1 piece cucumber seeded and finely rajang in
- 2 hard boiled eggs
How To Make Malay Laksa Recipe:
1. boil 1 ingredients over low heat for 30 minutes until the broth is flavorful. Take herbs leaves and set aside.
2. Enter the mackerel and shrimp that's been simmered into a blender. Once smooth, strain the broth boiled then take back over low heat. (Reserving a little water or broth to the sauce ingredients 4)
3. Saute seasoning smooth until aromatic and cooked in Gravy stew and then enter ikanya then cook over low heat until the tanak.
4. put the coconut milk and seasoning powder ingredients 3, stir and cook briefly and lift and set aside.
5. Puree the ingredients 4 except the egg and add a little water or broth and then Saute until aromatic and cooked.
6. put all the ingredients into the bowl and then 5 flush with the broth and then add boiled eggs and fried onion topping.
7. Serve with the traditional.