Grilled Plantains Recipe - Asian Food - Grilled banana is a favorite food of the Asian community. Grilled banana is a snack the night that usually many sold the seller on the roadside. However, it doesn't hurt if you try to make your own Grilled Bananas with different recipes that are delicious and would of course be much more hygienic. Easy Grilled bananas made because you just simply provides a simple ingredients with Grilled Banana recipes-check the special below.
Grilled Banana Recipe Ingredients:
- Banana banana or kapok uli one comb mature and old, but not mushy, peeled
- For The Sauce: Sugar
- 100 grams of brown sugar, finely sliced
- 100 grams of finely granulated sugar
- 100 cc of water
- Salt to taste
- Pandanus leaf 2 sheets, cut into pieces
- Coconut half old ½ grain lengthwise, shredded
- Sago flour ½ tablespoons, melted with a little water
How to make Grilled Bananas Recipe:
- Prepare a small charcoal embers. Baked banana peel above coals of charcoal until half-cooked both sides. Lift, pipihkan, then brush with butter in thin, then bake again until browned yellow
- Sugar sauce: Cook both kinds of sugar with water, stir until all sugar is dissolved and boiling, lift and strain. Cook the sugar solution above again over medium heat. Stir in shredded coconut and pandanus leaf, ripe while diaduk-aduk until well blended and bubbling. Add a solution of sago, stir until boiling again. Turn off the fire
- Prepare a serving dish, arrange the roasted banana on top and flush with Palm sugar sauce
Grilled bananas is more special with extra sauce that also have a taste of typical because made of brown sugar mixed with a little granulated sugar is also grated coconut. Because his only Fuel without Bananas are equipped with complementary toppings sauce would be less special tastes. This delicious Grilled bananas as Your escort friends for coffee or tea in the morning and the afternoon.