Green Bean Soup Chinese - Asian Food - Chinese green bean soup is a very popular Asian food in the evening. In addition, Green Bean Soup is ideal when consumed when rain, in addition to the warm, nutritious and rich enough in the stomach. This dish is also more suitable to be eaten without the use of rice, because it is enough to fill a hungry stomach.
Green beans you normally eat sweet foods as this turns out to be also treated as a vegetable for your dining companion along with loved ones. Don't suspect it first it feels will not fit Your dilidah vegetable soup, green bean has a unique taste which is different than with other vegetables. The taste is savory and had delicious garlic aroma make it feels increasingly unique dank. Curious how the process of making it, here's the recipe.
Read more - Ginger Carrot Soup Recipe
Chinese Green bean soup ingredients:
- 300 grams green beans, wash, soak 2 hours, drain
- 250 grams of beef, cut into 1 cm dice shape size
- 250 grams of peeled potato, cut into dice shapes the size of 2 cm
- 1500 ml water
- 200 grams of peas, remove the tops and edges
- 200 grams of tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 1 cm
- 2 stalks spring onion, cut into 1 cm
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 ½ tbsp salt
How to make Green bean soup in Chinese:
- Stir in green beans, bacon, and potatoes into a pan of water. Cook until tender. Take the potatoes. Mash until smooth, then stir in half again into panic.
- Stir in peas and spices finely. Cook while stirring occasionally.
- Enter toat, celery, and green onions. Stir. Close the panic. Cook for approximately 5 minutes or until all the ingredients are cooked. Lift.
- Serve immediately.