Goat Fried Rice - Asian Food - Goat Fried Rice is very popular with Asian food. Are you a fan of the fried rice dishes goat? This time we want to share the recipe fried rice tasty goat for you. Preferably mutton stewed with slices of ginger root to make it more tender and eliminate the smell of prengus typical of goats.
If you like a stronger taste, goat Coconut Curry seasoning can be added which is sold in powder form ready to use in self-service shops. With the color tawny and sharp aroma.
Material Goat Fried Rice:
- 500 grams of rice
- 200 gram goat meat
- 1 piece ginger, sliced thick
- 2 red chilies, sliced
- 1 cayenne pepper, sliced
- 1 scallion, cut into rough
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 butih merang onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- ¼ TSP shrimp paste
- Fried onions
- Pickled cucumber
- Sliced tomatoes
How to make Goat Fried Rice:
- Boiled goat meat along with ginger slices until tender. Foster then diced. Set aside
- Saute garlic, onion, red pepper and cayenne pepper until fragrant. Enter the goat meat. Stir
- Stir in rice, sweet soy sauce, soy sauce, pepper and shrimp paste. Stir the seasoning until well blended.
- Foster and serve along with the complement.