Fish and Chips Recipe Filipino Style - Asian Food - Fish and Chips Recipe Filipino Style believed to originate from the United Kingdom circa 1850s. Starting from the workers who want a practical fish dishes, eating comes this recipe. At first the fish used in this recipe is a species of tropical sub-like fish; cod, haddock, ray, flake, or kingclip. But with the widespread of this recipe, including to the Asian continent, the more types of fish that can serve as the raw material manufacture of fish and chips. Almost all kinds of fish fillets can be made (large slices of boneless/thorn) can be used as the base material, such as fish and chips; catch snapper, dori.
Recipes Fish and Chips can also be used as a surefire strategy for children who are less like to consume fish. By means of the processing of fried flour, similar to that of fast-food fried chicken is their favorite, kids will really like eating this menu. Let alone accompanied by fries.
Tip produces processed fish and chips are delicious fried fish with a lot of oil and heat over medium heat, so it will dry flour and fish remains soft on the inside. For fish and chips dishes healthier, you can substitute frozen fries with choice of tubers.
Read more - Fish Processing Tips
Ingredients Fish and Chips Recipe Filipino Style:
- 4 pieces (@ 150 g) fish fillets dori
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- 150 g plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ TSP pepper powder
- 2 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 200 ml water
- 2 egg whites, beaten stiff
- oil for frying
- 75 g cornstarch
- 400 g French fries (french fries)
- Mix so one,
- 200 g mayonnaise
- 50 g gherkin, sliced ½ cm dice
- 1 teaspoon capers, chopped
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- ½ TSP of mustard
- 1 tbsp minced onion
Read more - Mackerel Fish Soup Recipe
How to make Fish and Chips Recipe Filipino Style:
- Rub fish fillet dori with lemon juice and salt, set aside.
- Mix the flour, salt and pepper, make a hole in the Middle, amsukkan egg yolk, cooking oil, stir, and pour the water. After the dough is slick, enter the white egg, mix well.
- Heat the cooking oil in a frying pan that much. Sprinkle the fish fillets with cornmeal, then dip them one by one into the dough.
- Enter the fish wrapped in flour into the hot oil, fry with moderate heat until cooked yellow and browned, lift, drain.
- Place the fried fish on top of a serving dish, serve while hot with complementary fries and tartar sauce.