Creamy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe - Asian Food - Not only does spaghetti served with beef as often we consume daily. Many other animal protein sources of variation that can be variations of your favorite pasta. One of them is to use chicken meat. Chicken meat has less fat content than beef or lamb, but proteiinya is quite high. Suitable for those who are running the low-fat diet.
If you are bored with the usual spaghetti preparations, you can try our recipe: Creamy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe. Soft blend of chicken and cheese sauce typical of Italy is soft and creamy, usually with your favorite vegetable is sure to make You melt.
Read more - Chicken Noodle Recipe Mushroom & Meatballs
Materials Creamy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe:
- ¼ kg spaghetti
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables ready-wear
- 1 tbsp minak
- ½ kg chicken breast fillet, slice-shaped strips
- 1 ½ ounces canned chopped tomatoes, let the fluid
- 50 gr of Zesty Italian Dressing
- 100 gr Cream Cheese Spread
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to make a Creamy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe:
- Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions stated on the packaging. Add vegetable mix into 3 minutes before the stew is spaghetti.
- Heat oil in medium flame aas. Stir in chicken, Cook and stir for 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes and dressing, sauce simmer gently over medium heat for 4 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Stir in cream cheese, Cook while stirring until cream cheese is melted and well blended.
- Drain spaghetti place in large bowl. Tmbahkan chicken mixture, stir together spaghetti to as a whole. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Serve immediately in this Creamy Chicken Spaghetti recipes cooked in order to stay fresh. You can substitute frozen mixed vegetables with other kinds of your favorite vegetables, or use fresh vegetables. If you are using fresh vegetables, vegetables enter 4 minutes before the spaghetti was appointed. Easy to not make it? Good luck at home!