Chinese Sweet Corn Porridge - Asian Food - Chinese sweet corn porridge is a typical food of Asia. Chinese sweet corn porridge is found in Chinese restaurants. Corn is one of the types of crops that become food staple carbohydrate replacement for rice.
This plant is perfect in budidayakan in lowland areas. Even though the price of corn is relatively inexpensive but these meals contain high enough so that the fiber can prevent constipation and lowers the risk of colon cancer. Corn include foodstuffs which are easily processed into a variety of dishes. And this time I will share the recipe sweet corn porridge. Although the way the recipe is simple but the delights of the cuisine remains assured. Please try.
Ingredients Chinese sweet corn porridge:
- 400 grams of corn Combs, rough blender
- 600 ml coconut milk, from ½ coconut grain
- 100 g granulated sugar
- ⅛ TSP vanilla powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp flour sago, dissolve in 2 teaspoons water
- Supplementary Materials:
- 15 grams of Chinese girlfriend, boiled, drained
- 1 young coconut fruit, dredged the length of flesh
- Cooked in coconut milk, corn, and sugar while stirring until it explodes-letup.
- Add the vanilla powder. Mix well.
- Thicken with flour solution of sago.
- Cook while stirring until it explodes-letup. Lift.
- Serve grits along with supplementary materials.