Chinese Anchovies Fried Rice - Asian Food - Chinese anchovies fried rice is very popular with Asian food. Fried rice can always be a lifesaver when you are hungry and don't have enough time to cook or raw materials can be processed. With with white rice and some supplementary material that surely you have in the fridge like chicken eggs, sausage, mustard greens you can prepare a simple fried rice recipe. Or with extra anchovies field, then you can make fried rice recipe teri as will be presented here. To use anchovies, not necessarily using anchovies.
The best rice to make fried rice is rice that tends to pera (not sticky), grains of rice separate from each other so it's not sticky when stirred, seasonings and other ingredients can be mixed to perfection. Rice rice meghasilkan pera, among others, the kind of long-grain. But if you don't have this type of rice, you can just use your usual rice Cook seharo-today, it's just a measure of the water while cooking a bit reduced.
Chinese ingredients anchovies fried rice:
- 4 plate white rice isn't sticky
- 4 eggs chicken, bovine eyes made
- 50 g of anchovies, wash clean, drain
- 6 grains of red onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 5 pieces of curly red chili
- 5 pieces red cayenne pepper
- 1 grains candlenut
- 3 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Cooking oil for sautéing
- Prawn crackers
How to make Chinese fried rice anchovies:
- Saute until dry, teri terrain set aside.
- Heat a little vegetable oil, Saute seasoning smooth until aromatic. Stir in rice, stir until evenly distributed. Add the sesame oil and sweet soy sauce, stir again until rice is really hot.
- Stir in anchovies, stir fry for a bit field. Foster, serve together with fried egg, prawn crackers and pickles.
Fried rice is versatile enough to be served either at breakfast or dinner. To neutralize the cooking oil used to fry the rice, serve fried rice with pickled cucumber and carrot complement and do not forget to add the mustard greens as a source of fiber. Good luck with the recipes of our anchovies fried rice, I hope your family loves it.