Butter Fried Prawns Recipe - Asian Food - Butter fried prawns recipe is seafood from Asia a very popular community. Butter fried prawns recipe has a flavor that is delicious and savory. For you fans of seafood, especially shrimp is definitely no stranger to mention eating butter fried shrimp in the seafood stalls your subscription. But did you know, fried shrimp recipes with seafood that we present here, you can present the processed shrimp are no less delicious at much more economical than buying food or seafood restaurant? By processing your own can ensure your shrimp still in the fresh State of the sport. In addition you can customize your petrol flavors with tastes of your family.
Tips for choosing fresh shrimp, make sure all body parts are still full of shrimp, heads still attached to his body close, no foul-smelling, and flesh-colored red or gray. Don't buy shrimp soaked hot water because it could just be that the shrimp was not fresh, boiled briefly by the traders to prevent decay continues. The shrimp was not fresh if treated wouldn't be out sweet taste.
Read more - The Typical Hong Kong Shrimp Dumplings Recipe
Ingredients Butter fried prawns recipe:
- 500 g medium-size shrimp, clear his head
- 1 piece of onion slices transverse
- 2 cloves garlic, minced and then memarkan
- 4 pieces of onion, finely sliced
- 8 Tbsp tomato sauce
- 4 tbsp chilli sauce
- 5 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 200 ml water
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
Read more - Mayonnaise Shrimp Recipes Typical Of China
How to make Butter fried prawns recipe:
- Heat butter, saute the shrimp until half-cooked, set aside.
- Heat the cooking oil, timis onion, garlic until aromatic. Then stir in onion, ketchup and chilli sauce.
- Stir in sugar, salt and water. Stir until sauce boils. Enter the stir fry shrimp and butter, stir briefly until well blended seasonings. Foster, serve warm.