Butter Chicken Sauce Recipe Easy - Asian Food - Butter chicken sauce recipe easy is one food that is popular in asia. Chicken in addition to high protein is also a material that is easily processed into a variety of dishes. No wonder there are a great many variations of the basic ingredients of cuisine with chicken. This time we want to give you a butter sauce chicken recipe is pretty simple to follow. With the ingredients and seasonings are easily available in shops or markets.
To cook the chicken this butter sauce recipes, you can choose the free-range chicken fleshy solid or domestic chicken that fleshy tender. Select a clean and fat cock. And don't forget to rub the chicken with lemon before it is cooked. In addition to eliminate fishy odor can also make it easier to infuse spices into the chicken meat.
Ingredients Butter chicken sauce recipe easy:
- ½ chickens, cut into 10 parts
- 1 piece lemon, squeeze the water
- 1 garlic clove, finely divide tubers
- 1 tsp salt
- cooking oil to taste
- fruit ½ onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- ½ TSP granulated sugar
- ¼ TSP pepper powder
How to make Butter chicken sauce recipe easy:
- Wash the chicken until clean then rub chicken pieces with water juice of lime. Add the garlic and salt. Stir until blended. Let stand for 10 minutes
- Heat the oil and fry the chicken until cooked golden brown, lift and set aside
- Saute the onions with a little oil until fragrant and slightly wilted
- Add butter, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, sugar and pepper powder. Stir.
- Enter the chicken that has been fried, mix with the sauce, mix well and cook until seasoning infuse.
- Foster and serve while warm.