Best Asian Grilled Shrimp Recipe - Asian Food - Best Asian Grilled Shrimp Recipe is a very popular seafood country of Asia. If you are a fan of seafood or seafood, you can try an alternative cooking shrimp which are usually fried with burning. Because in addition to healthier due to the womb a bit more oil, cook shrimp with ways burned can keep flavors of sweet shrimp better.
Make sure you choose shrimp that really is still fresh so that the texture of the meat is not destroyed and amis. Besides, it would be better if the shrimp were burned on top of the coals of coir due will result in the burnt scent more fragrant. Keep the coals not too large so that the outside of shrimp not quickly burnt and the inside of the immature. Apply the seasoning blends at regular intervals while the shrimp were burnt so that the marinade can be percolating in the shrimps.
Read more - Condiment Recipes Sautéed Shrimps
Best Asian Ingredients Grilled Shrimp Recipe:
- 500 grams of shrimp or tiger shrimp pole vault size
- 1 piece lemon, squeeze the water
- 1 tbsp butter, melt
- 3 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1 large red chilli, fruit puree
- 1 tsp coriander, roasted and mashed
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ TSP pepper powder
- 1 tsp honey
- 5 tablespoons bottled sambal sauce
How to make the Best Asian Grilled Shrimp Recipe:
- Clean shrimp, dividing the skin of the back elongated, do not disconnect
- Rub shrimp with the juice of the lime juice
- Combine in Bowl: seasoning the butter already melted, garlic, red pepper, cilantro, fish sauce, salt, pepper, honey and bottled chilli sauce. Mix well
- Marinate the shrimp in the mixture of seasonings, let sit 20 minutes
- Skewer the shrimp with 1 stalk Lemongrass
- Grilled over coals while smeared the rest of marinade marinade, back and forth until aromatic and cooked evenly
- Foster and serve while warm. Serve with chili sauce made from pieces of cayenne pepper mixed with sweet soy sauce.