Beef Rib Soup Korean - Asian Food - Beef rib soup Korean is one of the popular Asian food. Beef rib soup Korean cuisine is famous in the country of Korea. This food is very easily found in many restaurants.
Days are rain and cold? The most delicious food that is warm and rich, like for example a soup of beef ribs. If you want to present it to the House, it's a great recipe to try.
Ingredients: Beef rib soup in Korean
- 500 gr. beef ribs, cut into pieces
- carrots, cut into pieces to taste
- string beans to taste, cut into pieces
- potatoes, cut into pieces to taste
- to taste cauliflower, cut into pieces
- 1 piece of corn, cut into 4 parts so
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 stalks spring onion
- salt, pepper and sugar to taste
- water sparingly
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 10 cloves shallots
- 2 pieces Lemongrass leaves
- 2 pieces of bay leaf
- 1 segment galangal
- 1 sections of ginger
How to make Beef rib soup Korean:
- Boil the water to the boil in a saucepan presto. Enter your iga beef, along with bay leaf, Lemongrass, galangal and ginger. Once cooked, more or less 30 minutes, allow it to air out all.
- Puree garlic and onion, Saute briefly.
- Open saucepan presto, enter the marinade along with vegetables. Cook until boiling, stir in the celery, salt, sugar and pepper to taste.