Asian Tomato Soup Recipes - Asian Food - Asian tomato soup recipes is a very delicious Asian food enjoyed by the rainy season. In addition to its fresh tomato soup in asian recipes is also very healthy.
In cold weather, a bowl of hot tomato soup to warm You fit. In addition to adults, tomato soup Asia is also suitable for toddlers and children. The following asian tomato soup recipes:
Read more - Corn Crab Soup Chinese
Asian ingredients tomato soup recipes:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or cooking oil
- 1 shallot
- 4 plum tomatoes, cut into 4 sections
- 2 tsp salt
- ¼ TSP black pepper
- 2 tsp sugar
- -½ 1 cup chicken broth
- pre 2 stalks, cut
- cilantro to taste
- ½ TSP fried onions for topping
How to make Asian tomato soup recipes:
- Heat a medium saucepan. When it is hot, add oil.
- Add the onion, FRY and mix well.
- When Brown onion (if using meat that you can add them at this step), then add the tomatoes.
- Season with salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Stirring occasionally. Let the tomatoes Cook until they kinda melted about 20 minutes over medium heat.
- Use sutil wood, figured out the tomatoes.
- Add the broth and let the soup boil. Add more salt and sugar if necessary. Simmer with the lid on for 10 minutes more.
- Mix well. Turn off the heat. Add chopped green onion and cilantro.
- Remove from the stove and put in 2 bowls.
- Sprinkle with fried onions and coriander leaves more if you want.