Yum Hua Plee Recipe - Asian Food - Recipes Yum Hua Plee Typical Thailand. Typical cuisine of Thailand this one using a banana as a main ingredient of the heart. Must have been a lot of tau dong what banana heart.? Banana heart or in Javanese language it is called Onthong with banana flower is a purplish red color. For most people the heart of bananas are considered worthless and they let it rot in the ground.
Whereas the banana heart, could we though the tablets into a delicious food, such as yum hua plee cuisine. To make the typical cuisine of Thailand, this is pretty easy once the shuttlecock and you can buy the ingredients that are needed in a market that is in the area of your home.
Yum Hua Plee Materials:
- 1 piece heart banana
- 100 gr roasted peanuts,
- 60 cc of lemon juice
- 50 gr of grated coconut, roasted
- 50 gr of fried onions
- 6 stems cilantro, cut into pieces
- 150 cc coconut milk from ¼ grains of coconut
- 50 cc Thailand chilli sauce
- 30 cc of lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
How To Make Yum Hua Plee Typical Of Thailand:
- Discard the outer reddish-colored banana heart then iris-iris.
- Afterwards, soak in cold water and lemon colored black, so as not to soak the plantain slices of heart again it in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Then wash under cold water until kucuran again and set aside.
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl. Enter the heart of the bananas, beans and roasted shredded coconut, fried onions and coriander leaves and then stir until blended.
- Yum hua plee cuisine serve when still warm.