Yam Woon Sen Thai Recipes - Asian Food - Yam woon sen is a very enticing dishes. Starting from the presentation, aroma and flavor of the resulting invite appetite. This menu is a very popular meal by the culinary. The base material used, among others, shrimp, squid, mushrooms, meat and spices. Nutritional value on each material will complement each other. Shrimp can be dikomsumsi by human beings and it felt so good. It turns out that shrimp have good nutrition for dikomsumsi. The content of its nutrition value, among others, the source of vitamin A, C, D, and E, mineral resources and a source of protein. While the nutrient content in squids, among others, protein, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, selenium, and magnesium.
Here's How To Make A Cookbook Yam Woon Sen:
- 200 grams of shrimp, dismembered her back
- 150 grams of squid, dikerat-kerat
- 5 ear fungus, brewed, then thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, finely cut up fruit
- 50 grams peanuts, peeled, then roasted until cooked
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped into chunks
- 10 grains of red onion, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon celery, finely sliced
- 200 grams glass noodles, hot water
- 100 grams ground beef, sauteed until it becomes mature
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 75 grams of chilli sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped into chunks
- 7 tablespoons fish sauce
- 6 tablespoons lime juice
How To Make Yam Woon Sen Thai:
- Saute garlic until fragrant and flavorful. Give extra shrimp and squid, stir until cooked, lift. Stir together the storylines and ground beef, as well as all material dressing.
- Insert the ear mushrooms, sliced red onion, celery, and tomatoes, let stand about 30 minutes.
- Serve with a sprinkling of roasted peanuts.
- To: 8 servings
- Such a description of how to create a cookbook yam woon sen. Good luck.