Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe A La Thailand - Asian Food - Vegetable stir-fry Thai is a very simple dish. In simplicity there is an incredible sense of citera. Sautéing is a way of cooking bumbunya in advance. The smells of stir-frying is very hearty and mouth-watering meals. Raw materials and ingredients used very diverse so there is a sense of fresh, tasty and delicious. One of the ingredients in the making of this menu are broccoli, carrots, corn and lettuce. Broccoli is a vegetable soup and cabbage plants are dikomsumsi community. Green vegetables is very beneficial to the body's needs. The content contained on the broccoli like energy, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals.
Here's How To Make Sautéed Vegetable Dishes Recipes Ala Thailand:
- 4 pieces of lettuce and cut fish into 3 parts
- 4 caisim rods, cut into pieces
- 1 red plum tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped into chunks
- 2 grains of red onion, finely chopped into chunks
- 4 pieces of red pepper, digeprek
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 150 grams of broccoli
- 100 grams of carrot, cut-cut obliquely
- 100 grams of corn putren, cut obliquely
- 200 mili liters of water
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon chilli sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1/4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch and 1 teaspoon water, dissolved for a thickener
- 2 sprigs cilantro
- 1 tablespoon oil for sautéing
How To Make A Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe A La Thailand:
- Heat the cooking oil. Saute garlic, onion, and red chillies until fragrant scented
- Stir in tomatoes, broccoli, carrot, corn, fish, meatballs putren and caisim. stir until wilted. give additional fish sauce, soy sauce, chilli sauce, salt, pepper powder, and sugar. stir until evenly distributed.
- Pour the water. bring to a boil. thicken with cornstarch solution. Cook until it explodes letup.
- At the appointed time ahead, put cilantro. stir until evenly distributed.
- for 4 servings
- Such a description of how to make sautéed vegetable dishes recipes Thai. Good luck!.