Turkish Şiş Kebap Recipe - Asian Food - Shish kebab is one of the types of processed kebab originating from Turkey. Processed is well known in his country, with its delicious taste and certainly mengugah of taste. For those of you who are interested in sampling the shish kebab but don't know where to mencar or mals should go out of the House just to simply seek kebabs, maybe you could try the recipe and how to make shish kebab.
This meal is usually a lamb, chicken, or fish served with a wooden or iron rods. Can be eaten with a dip in yogurt or eat it. Savory flavor, tenderness, and the storage time will remain the same.
Materials Of Turkish Şiş Kebap:
- 1 pounds lamb, cut into small squares
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 piece lemon grab her Sari
- 20 fruit mold
- 15 cloves shallots
- 20 small tomatoes/cherry
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon rosemary
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Prepare a bowl and then you combine a few ingredients include lemon juice, orange juice and chicken broth. Don't forget to mengaduknya until evenly distributed.
- After all ingredients are well mixed and pick up pieces of lamb and then input in campurang.
- Add some other ingredients include garlic, oil, mushrooms, tomatoes, rosemary and shallots.
- Also add salt and pepper powder. After that you let the marinade so that erlebih first seeped into the goat meat to you though.
- Prepare punctures or piercing of the sate of the iron, then you skewer lamb along with the other ingredients. Customize your prick so varied.
- After all ingredients are depleted continue grilling kebabs prick you burn results with less than 20 minutes.
- Don't forget to turn your kebabs every 5 minutes so that the matangnya evenly.
- Shish kebab-made you are ready to be served to friends and people nearby. Serve these foods while warm so that it feels more delicious.
So the recipe and how to make shish kebab or also known as the sangatlezat goat kebabs and favors for you serve to your family and closest people around you. You can try to create a menu that is quite practical in your home kitchen. Good luck to make shish kebabs are delicious, delicious and special meal for your family at home good luck.