Turkish Pide Bread Recipe - Asian Food - Pide is often referred to as the "Pizza Turkey" Pide flat bread, is served with a variety of stuffing, usually ground beef or spinach and cheese. Pide bread this is a traditional Turkish food similar to pizza. Pide bread topping is very varied, like using minced dgaing, sausage, eggs and others. However, the most popular use of topping ground beef which we will share the recipe this time. More interestingly, this only pide bread sold at the time of the month of Ramadan only and it feels no less yummy pizza with deh, guaranteed to make hooked. Well, than you're curious with the taste of this food, it's good you make yourself at home with the Pide bread recipe Guide Special Typical Turkey Meat below.
Materials of Turkish Pide Bread:
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp instant yeast 1/2 HR
- 1/2 fine granulated sugar 3 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp olive oil 3/4 a glass of warm water
- 5 mozarella or cheddar cheese to bread suburb.
- 200 grams of minced meat (beef or goat)
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (However, the taste of the Turkey community not like garlic)
- 1 medium tomato (diced)
- A few stalks celery (roughly chopped)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp krimizi pul biber (red pepper flake or)
- 1 medium tomato for garnish.
How To Make Turkish Pide Bread:
- To make dough, combine flour pide bread, instant yeast, sugar, and salt. Pour olive oil and warm water little by little. Knead until the dough is not sticky on the hands.
- Cover the dough using a plastic or napkins. Allow the dough to rise, approximately 50-60 minutes.
- After the dough is ready, divide the dough into two. Gilas each section by using the rolling pin to approximately as thick as 1/2 cm to oval. Then, brush the surface with olive oil and topping.
- On the outskirts of the dough, let the dough pieces of cheese, then rolled into the middle of the oval form, so that the two ends of the dough.
- on the final stage, give the tomato as garnish and baked at a temperature of 150 degrees Celsius until the bread is cooked. Lift
- Meat Pide bread Specials Typical Turkey ready served.