Turkish Kuzu Tandir - Asian Food - KUZU Tandır is food from Turkey. This food is very popular in the Middle East. Lamb chops were used on this popular food hung and baked wholly traditionally. Often served with rice or potatoes and yogurt.
Kuzu Tandir Turkish Materials:
- 300 grams of meat goats
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/the fruit of onions, finely chopped
- 2 bunch spinach, lightly seduh
- 1 piece of carrot, then halve lengthwise, lightly seduh 4
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped then
- 2 plum tomatoes grated
- 300 ml broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley.
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel scented
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Salt and black pepper powder to taste.
How to make Turkish Kuzu Tandir:
- The first step tipiskan goat meat is then spread out and brush with olive oil
- Next sprinkle the onions, thyme, fennel, pepper and salt
- Next arrange spinach above meat then put the carrot Middle
- Then, scroll to add content or binds when the cooking process then we recommend using the connective threads that are heat-resistant mattress when dimukan into the dish
- Then put in a heat-resistant plate
- Further input of tomato, garlic, broth, salt and pepper. Then cover the dish and then bake approximately 1 hour
- The last take the broth and boil until thickened and then cut into the flesh and then serve with broth.
For starters you will the difficulty in rolling up meat when it has been given a stuffing, this is because the texture of the flesh rigid so that the selection of the right meat where the meat is a bit FAT then cuts follow the fiber is not too thick or too thin.