Turkish Köfte Kebab Recipe - Asian Food - Hear the kebab dishes may your mind be reflected a nuanced meat specialities of the Middle East. Of the many countries that have enough one of the kebab dishes known is a kind of kebab which originated in Turkey. Named Köfte kebab is quite well known in his home country as one of the national dishes that is very delicious. With its own sense of delicacy could possibly be one of alternative dishes which you can try for those nearest you or your family at home.
For those of you who are interested and want to try to feel the delights of köfte kebabs, Turkish kebabs are very tasty delicious nan specials, you can see the recipe and cook it in the following way. Congratulations follow the recipe and good luck in the manufacturing process.
Materials Of Turkish Köfte Kebab:
- 250 grams of minced meat
- 1 ½ tablespoons of fine breadcrumbs
- 1 piece medium sized onions finely rajang
- 1 clove garlic finely rajang
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon pepper powder
- ½ teaspoon oregano powder
- The fries to taste
- Pide bread to taste
- Cacik (red jajik) to taste
- Plain yogurt to taste
- Cucumber already washed clean
How To Make Köfte Kebab:
- Prepare a container sized big enough then you combine all ingredients köfte kebab maker into one.
- After all the ingredients are placed in a container, continue to knead all the ingredients until all the ingredients are evenly mixed with.
- After all the ingredients evenly you can start shaping it into a flat round shape are rounded or oval. You can sesuikan with taste.
- After all the ingredients run out your shape continue with flat pans heat up the anti sticking. After the heat take köfte you have created and then cook until cooked and perfumed smell fragrant cuisine. Don't forget to occasionally meblaik your cuisine is cooked evenly.
- After all finished you create, köfte lift and set aside in advance.
- Continue the process of with make Cacik, i.e. by taking cucumber continue memarutnya. Mix the cucumber with yogurt that you have prepared.
- Once completed you then tata köfte you have created on top of a serving dish, and serve you the olah köfte with fries.