Turkish Iskender Kebab Recipe - Asian Food - Typical kebap or Turkey kebabs, who wouldn't like it? Everyone, including you, must love it. In Turkey itself there are actually many kinds of kebab, iskender kebap-like for example. What is iskender kebap? İskender kebap is a doner kebap containing meat. Doner itself refers to processed meat pieces are pounded and spices spices mixed in fat. A regular doner rendering is done at pide bread in.
In addition to doner, iskender kebap also has other fields such as leaf vegetables, butter, and ketchup. Serving of iskender kebap is usually done with an open bread placed on top of the plate. Iskender kebab is certainly different from common kebabs sold in Indonesia in which the bagel used to wrap or roll the stuffing.
The Turkish Iskender Kebab Ingredients:
- 350 Gr. of beef, sliced thinly
- 1/2 bombang onions, chopped fruit
- 1 large green pepper fruit (green peppers), rajang small
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- Black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp oil for sautéing
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Water sparingly
- Kebab Bread
- Fresh yogurt
- Bulgur Pilaf (recipe below)
- Green chili not spicy, roasted
- Tomatoes, thinly sliced (salat can also)
How To Make Turkish Iskender Kebab:
- Saute onions until somewhat wilted. Enter chili rajang. Saute until wilted.
- Stir in beef. Cook over medium heat until cooked, while small diaduk-aduk. Sishkan.
- Sauce: Cook the tomato paste and water in a small saucepan while diaduk-aduk to dissolve and blend. Bring to a boil. Stir in butter and continue cooking until butter dissolves. Set aside.
- Presentation: cut the bread into small kebabs. Tata in the plate. Give a small bowl of bulgur on the bread. Let the meat over bread. Tata yogurt, tomato slices, roasted red pepper and parsley. Siramkan sauce to taste on top of the meat and yogurt. Afiyet olsun!