Turkish Baklava Kadayif Recipe - Asian Food - Kadayif is a kind of sweets such as baklava. Only, if the baklava is made of pastry stacked lembaram, kadayif pastry made of leather that has been sliced up the texture of the skin such as vermicelli. Kadayif is usually cooked in large quantities at once in a baking dish and baked in the oven. So that the colour is Brown and sometimes smeared kadayif surface dye orange before baking.
Kadaif, served cut into pieces first, smothered with sugar syrup or honey and sprinkled with pistachio nuts. Besides, kadayif sandwich-shaped also exist in the shape of the roll or kadaif rool stuffed chopped pistachio nuts. In Turkey, the kadayif more easily found and are often sold in shops of sweets or pastry. There are many ways to make this kadayif. But this time we will share kadayif with forms like balls.
Turkish Baklava Kadayif Materials:
- 500 gr kadayif
- ½ + ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 cup water
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped nuts
- 1 ½ cup of sugar
- ½ lemon extract water
How To Make Turkish Baklava Kadayif
- Boil water along the sugar to a boil and then let the lemon water and leave for 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and let cool.
- Remove the kadayif, cut with scissors, let it soften and coat thoroughly with oil.
- Prepare a cup of coffee. Take kadayif and tata in the Cup. Let the beans and cover with the skin again. Press and eject by way of gouging. Pyrex baking dish in the layout. Repeat until the ingredients run out. If you got around to cutting the skin, take the skin 1 tablespoon for each base and lid.
- Bake in oven 180 degrees Celsius for 40 minutes.
- Lift and flush with sugar water.
- Let the water absorb and serve kadayif.