Turkey Rice Pilaf Recipe - Asian Food - Rice Pilaf is a Turkey. Pilaf is always delicious with its simplicity. Fatty and burned, these foods could be the finest thing that exists in your plate. Do not forget to give a rich yogurt on the rice-it feels so amazing.
Ingredients Turkey Pilaf Rice:
- 6 servings
- 4 cups rice starfruit
- 1 litre of hot water
- grm butter 150
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 packet of chicken/beef flavor enhancer
- 1 uncooked vermicelli handheld
How to make Turkey Rice Pilaf:
- Cook until melted margarine in a small fire in the pot then the input raw vermicelli teflon yg still stiff vermicelli stir until lightly browned.
- Then input rice yg already washed and drained, into a pot containing margarine and rice vermicelli and stirred until the rice is cooked/rice looks hard and fragmentary.
- Add salt and flavor enhancer and then stir until evenly hot water input then stir again. The abundance of water is estimated to correspond to the levels of berasnya does requires a lot of water or not.
- Then cover the Pan and wait until the water runs out and then turn off the heat. Wait 10 minutes until the rice is cooked really matured in the process ungkep. Then ready served with side dishes.