Tteokbokkie Recipe (Korean Rice Cake) - Asian Food - Tteokbokki is a confectionary Korea form of tteok from glutinous rice cooked in a spicy dipping spices and sweet. Tteok used rod-shaped or cylindrical. This is a great snack food popular in pojangmacha (stall tent).
Materials Tteokbokkie (Korean Rice Cake):
- 200 grams of rice flour
- 2 pieces of sausage
- 2 large red chilli
- Cayenne Pepper 5 pieces
- 3 pieces of garlic
- 4 spoons of tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 stalk spring onion
- Sesame oil/vegetable oil to taste
- Water sparingly
- Sugar, salt, pepper, a flavor enhancer
- Sesame oil for topping
How to make Tteokbokkie (Korean Rice Cake):
1. put the rice flour, salt, and pepper in a container. Flush with boiling water. Then stir until not sticky and easy to set up. (Enter kurleb 5 tbsp).
2. Form dough (according to taste). In a pot, put water and a little cooking oil and allow it to boil. Then insert the rice flour dough is already formed. Boil until cooked then drain and lift.
3. For the sauce, puree with a blender garlic, red pepper, and cayenne pepper. Then stir-fry.
4. Add tomato sauce, chili sauce, vinegar, salt, flavoring, sugar, sesame oil, and water. Enter also the dough tteokbokkie already boiled, and sausage. Stir and cook until gravy thickens.
5. Once cooked, lift and transfer to a plate and then give Sesame sprinkles on it. Tteokbokkie is ready to be served.