Tonkatsu Chicken Specialties Japan - Asian Food - Tonkatsu is a dish made from sliced pork dipped in flour and egg batter, marinated in coated breadcrumbs, then deep fried in oil. Now there's also a Tonkatsu is made from chicken or beef. To enjoy the yummy Tonkatsu, come to a restaurant specialist Tonkatsu. Tonkatsu is usually served with strips of cabbage with rice or Japanese curry or katsu kere.
- 500 ml vegetable oil
- 75 ml fresh milk
- 50 Gr. wheat flour
- 50 gr of coarse bread crumbs
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ TSP pepper
- 1 egg, beaten off
- 2 chicken breast fillets with thickness 5 cm
- 1 sheet of onion, thinly sliced
How To Make Tonkatsu Chicken Specialties Japan:
- For the sauce, Saute garlic until fragrant. Stir in worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce, soy sauce, Japanese pepper, granulated sugar, salt, and chicken broth. Mix well. Pour a solution of cornstarch, stirring until thick.
- Mix liquid milk, salt, pepper finely in the container. Enter the chicken fillets and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Dip chicken into flour, egg dishes, and end with a dip it into a dish containing bread crumbs.
- Fry chicken until brown or about 8 minutes.
- Cut the chicken into pieces and pour the sauce and scallions.
Worcestershire sauce is a kind of soy sauce flavored with mustard United Kingdom United Kingdom strong. This sauce is also used for a brand of steak. You can find it in the market or the supermarket nearby.