Tom Yam Kung Cuisine Recipes - Asian Food - Tom Yam is a typical food from Thailand. This soup is well known in the community and be the most special dishes from the menu. With basic ingredients such as shrimp, mushrooms and a blend of spices will turn this into a menu tom yam dishes are most delicious. Volvariella volvacea is fungi that are familiar. Benefits of volvariella volvacea this is treating hypertension, reduce the risk of stroke, treating diabetes and treat prostate cancer. Shrimp is an aquatic animals used as food ingredients. It turned out pretty good shrimp nutrition to the body. Nutrient content of shrimp is potassium, sodium, protein, ash, selenium, magnesium and phosphorus.
Here's How To Make A Tom Yam Kung Dishes Recipes:
- 75 grams of volvariella volvacea
- 250 grams of shrimp
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
The Seasoning I:
- 500 milli-litre of broth
- 2 section galangal
- 1 sheet of lime leaves
- 100 g tomatoes
- 1 sheet of coriander leaves
- 1 piece green chilies
- 1 stalk Lemongrass
- 1 piece red chillies
- 2 tbsp chilli sauce
- ½ tbsp granulated sugar salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
How To Make A Tom Yam Kung:
- Peel shrimp, reserving his tail, his back and wipe kerat
- Heat the cooking oil, stir-fry shrimp and skin heads. Extra spice I give into the skin of the head and stir fry the shrimp. Bring to a boil and cook about 20 minutes.
- Strain the shrimp, reserving the cooking liquid dregs kaldunya.
- Enter the marinade to a boil again, about 5 minutes. Give extra shrimp and mushrooms, stirring until evenly distributed. Simmer until cooked.
- Lift up and serve.
- Such a description of how to create a cookbook tom yam kung. Good luck.