Tokkebi Hot Dogs Recipe - Asian Food - Tokkebi Hot Dogs Recipe is a typical food of Korea are tasty. Tokkeboki hotdog is a Korea specialties where the hotdog that was already on the skewer with Bacon and then prick in the wrap with fries. Surely the cuisine of this one has a taste that is very tasty. Tokkebi this is the hotdog famous food in Korea. But for some reason the famous Korea specialties is not so popular in the ear of Indonesia society.
But in some areas such as the capital, in the past this one now known and preferred as a tasty roadside snacks, especially by adolescents and children. How to make a tokkebi hotdog is arguably hard-hard-easy. Simply put it's adoanan that are used are made from ingredients that are simple and his difficult is we must take into account the texture of the dough and potato could stick perfectly on sausage. The process must be done quickly and deftly so that dough and potato does not unravel.
Ingredients Tokkebi Hot Dogs:
- 10 seed sausage beef or chicken sausage
- 200 gr. frozen potatoes, cut into wedges
- Prick meat to taste
- 140 Gr. wheat flour
- 100 ml fresh milk
- 3 tablespoons flour meizena
- 1 egg
- Granulated sugar
How To Make Tokkebi Hot Dogs:
- Mix all dough ingredients except milk. Mix until completely blended.
- Enter the liquid milk little by little. Don't get keenceran Yes: for so had to be condensed.
- Jerky prick sausages with dough.
- Paste the pieces of potato and balls-balls so that inherent toned
- FRY in hot oil until the whole lot and hotdogs were sunk.
- Foster then drain.
- Serve this with spray tokkebi hot dogs and mayonnaise sauce.