The Typical Hong Kong Shrimp Dumplings Recipe - Asian Food - Who is not familiar with Dimsum? Snacks typical of Hong Kong is already very popular in the world. Dimsum has many forms and raw materials. There are dumplings using chicken, main ingredient shrimp, fish, and chicken claws. To make your own at home, perhaps the most easy-to-make shrimp dumplings.
Because it is easily cooked and produces a very savory dumplings and delicious. Well, if you want to try to make dumplings yourself at home, here's a recipe that's easy to shrimp dumplings made at home.
Ingredients: shrimp dumplings recipe
- 200 grams of peeled shrimp
- 1 cut chicken breast Meat
- 1 egg white grains
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 2 stalks spring onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 stalks Carrots (finely chopped)
- The dumpling skin (ready-made or create your own)
- 1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Granulated sugar to taste
Ingredients to make the skin of dumplings:
- 250 g flour high-protein food
- 100 g tapioca flour
- 1 egg chicken
- 5 tablespoons water
How to make the skin of dumplings:
- At first prepare a container or a large bowl then put all ingredients except wonton skins to make tapioca flour. Stir all the ingredients mix well – mixed evenly and kalis.
- Then pipihkan dough menggilingnya way to thin.
- After that rub adoan with tapioca flour and divide into du part dough.
- Then pipihkan each piece of dough with a rolling pin are wood (roll) or could also use a used glass bottles.
- After the dough is already considered thin, cut – cut the wonton skin into sections dumpling skin and ready to be used to make shrimp dumplings.
How to make a tasty shrimp dumplings are:
- Begin – began to peel shrimp and chicken breast meat washed with running water to clean after that shrimp and the chicken breast meat finely chopped.
- Next the scallions thinly sliced thinly, carrots – finely chopped garlic, and shredded.
- Then all the ingredients already prepared just put in a container/medium sized bowl and mix all the ingredients mix well – mixed evenly. After that, cover tightly with plastic wrap/using plastic and put in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Then prepare the dumpling skin (ready to use) and give the stuffing with dough shrimp that are already cooled in the fridge, and the fourth bend the ends to stick, to make it more easily at a time when the process of bending the tip of the skin of dumplings give the water a little at the the tip of the skin.
- Do the same process until all the skin of dumplings are done given the stuffing batter shrimp.
- Next prepare the steamer Pan filled water bungkuslah to taste and cover the pan with a clean Duster to use so that moisture doesn't drip about steamed dumplings, and then give the pedestal with banana leaves on the inside of the pot steamer ( placed on top of the sieve/has). Wait until the water boils.
- If the water is already boiling, then stir in the shrimp dumplings into the pot steamer and don't forget to give the distance between dimsum one another. Kukuslah shrimp dumplings for about 20 minutes until the shrimp dumplings are cooked.
- After a reasonably mature shrimp dumplings, shrimp dumplings and put the lift above the serving plate.
Shrimp dumplings recipe above sangan easily made, with excellent results. If you are ready to try the shrimp dumplings recipe, but you do not want tired tired to buy materials diibutuhkan for recipe shrimp dumplings. Good luck.