The Typical Afghan Qabili Pulao Recipe - Asian Food - Kabuli Pulao Qabili called Palaw is one of the most popular dishes in Afghanistan and is considered a national dish of Afghanistan.
This dish consists of rice mixed with raisins, carrots, and sheep. We knew him as Qabili Pulao.
In addition to lamb, the same treatment when kebuli rice served with beef. There's even a vegetarian version that replaces meat with vegetables. So, depending on appetite! Let's make Qabili Pulao:
- 2 ½ lbs of large pieces of mutton or beef
- 1 cup meat broth lamb or beef
- 2 ½ cups basmati rice
- 1 large Onion diced
- 1 tsp garam masala [spice mixture: pepper, cloves, cinnamon] cardamom)
- ½ TSP saffron
- ½ tbsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar [optional]
- 2 carrots sliced thin vertical shape
- 1 cup yellow raisins
- ½ Cup almonds
- ½ Cup of pistachio nuts
- ½ Cup of cooking oil
- 2 cups water
How To Make Qabili Pulao:
1. Saute seasoning smooth until aromatic and cooked.
2. Enter the meat, Cook until the color changes. Then stir in the rice.
3. Saute until flavorful meat and spices are fragrant, stir in raisins, almonds, pistachio nuts [reduce], Cook until it becomes karonan.
4. Turn off the heat, lift the karonan and broiled a few minutes. Once cooked, lift, stir well, and ready to be served.
1. Wash the rice until the water is no longer cloudy. Marinate for 1 hour or more. Drain.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan 4sdm and fry chopped onions until transparent.
3. Add spices and mix well.
4. Input the rice and stir for 10 minutes, until the rice grains and flavoring oil swathed.
5. Move the rice in the rice cooker. Pour the meat broth add boiled water, ½ 1:1 by comparison. Add a little salt if liked. Cook while stirring a few times.
6. If the rice is not yet ripe and dry, add boiled water
Put the rice on a plate, sprinkle the goat meat and pour the rice again. Sprinkle rice with carrots, raisins, pistachios, almonds, fried onions and coriander leaves.