Thailand-Style Spicy Snapper - Asian Food - This menu has already arrived. Spicy Thai Snapper will be a special dish for this day. This menu has delicious taste citera, delicious and spicy. A sense of spiciness can arouse the appetite. Nutrient content and health from this menu is already assured. Snapper are plentiful in the region of Indonesia is the Red Snapper. Nutritional content of Red Snapper is good for the body's needs. Nutrient content snapper, among others, water, fat, protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamins A and calories. Blend of ingredients and seasonings can create a dish that is very special.
Here's How To Make The Recipe Spicy Snapper Dishes Ala Thailand:
- 500 grams of snapper fillets
- 4 sachet chilli Cook ABC
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 stalks Lemongrass, finely sliced
- 3 pieces of red chilli, cut into matchsticks
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves cut into pieces
- ½ teaspoon finely ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
How To Make Spicy Snapper A La Thailand:
- Clean the snapper fillets from Thorn and her skin, cut into wedges.
- Season to taste the pepper and salt. Let it sink in about 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, fry the pieces until browned yellow snapper. Lift.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of the cooking oil, Saute red pepper, Lemongrass and chili sauce Cook on ABC. Enter fried snapper fillet and lime leaves.
- Stir occasionally so marinade seep.
- Shortly before being appointed, give extra cilantro and lime juice. Lift.
- Pour into serving bowl. Serve warm.
- For 4 servings
- The meat can be substituted with snapper fillet of carp or gindara.
- Such an explanation about how to make the recipe Spicy Thai snapper. Good luck!.