Thailand-Style Beef Recipe - Asian Food - The beef indeed can be processed into a variety of rich and tasty to eat. Ingredients beef became the favorite cuisines of almost all countries, including Thailand. Daing menu beef ala Thailand has a strong flavor, spicy, and savory. Is perfect served as your lunch menu. Wear warm rice was served very tasty. But for you who are dieting and also for diabetics, white rice can be substituted with Quinoa stew. Explanation please refer to the following.
Here's How To Make The Recipe Beef Ala Thailand:
- 400 g ground beef
- 2 stalks Lemongrass, digeprek
- 2 cloves onion, finely dirajang
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 cayenne pepper
Ingredients Boiled Quinoa:
- 1/2 star fruit cups quinoa
- 1/2 lime/lemon
- 1 tsp salt
How To Create A Cuisine:
- Sauteed Onions until wilted to yellowish, using low heat.
- Enter the marinade, oyster sauce, sesame oil, Lemongrass, fish sauce, coriander, salt, pepper, and sugar.
- After the fragrant, input ground beef. And stirred evenly along the seasoning.
- Continue cooking until the meat is tender.
- Serve while hot.
- Can be eaten with rice or quinoa stew (low-calorie substitute for rice).
How To Make Quinoa:
- Wash quinoa with running water. Put in a temporary container.
- Input of water in the pot is approximately 2 times the volume of quinoa. Boil until boiling.
- Input to water being quinoa is boiling.
- Stir in the grated rind of lemon (or lime). Squeeze lemon 1/2 it.
- After 10 minutes, place 1 tsp salt.
- After 15 minutes, lift up and wash it again using the flow. Water remaining in the pot is thrown away.
- Quinoa ready served with beef menu above.
- Quinoa is low in calories, good for diets and diabetics.
- Such a description of how to make recipes Thai beef dishes. Good luck