Thai Sauce Fried Shrimp Recipe - Asian Food - Honey is a liquid that resembles honey syrup, more viscous and sweet taste, produced by bees and other insects from the nectar of flowers. Different types of honey can be generated from the bees. Honey is a mixture of sugars and other compounds containing fructose, glucose, sucrose and carbohydrates. Sago flour comes from Sago. This processing can make the sari-sari sago into fine grain. Fish sauce is a liquid obtained from fermenting fish with salt. This sauce is commonly used by the public as a condiment Cook. The Philippine fish sauce made using fish small fish and shrimp.
Here's How To Make Fried Shrimp Recipe Thai Sauce:
- 500 grams prawn pacet/jerbung, scissors ends of mustache
- 100 grams flour sago
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Cooking oil to taste
- ¼ teaspoon pepper powder
- 3 dried chilies, seduh, cut into pieces
- 5 cloves garlic, cut into pieces
- 15 sheets of coriander leaves
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon roasted sesame seeds, to tabor
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch + 3 teaspoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon
- 200 mili liters of water
How To Make Fried Shrimp Thai Sauce:
- Sauce: mix the garlic, dried chili pepper, sugar, fish sauce, honey, water. Stir until evenly distributed. Cook while stir until boil over low heat. Thicken with cornstarch. Cook until it explodes-letup, before being appointed, give lemon juice and coriander leaves. Stir until evenly, lifting, set aside.
- Rub shrimp with salt and laaada, let sit 20 minutes.
- Sago flour to roll shrimp, fried until cooked.
- Serve shrimp with sesame sauce and a sprinkling of spray roasted.
- Such an explanation on how to make fried shrimp sauce recipe. Good luck.!