Thai Sauce Crab Recipe - Asian Food - Crab or coconut crab, this is an animal that lives in the water. In General can be found in the sea, rivers and rice fields. It is an omnivorous species. Crabs crab is a type of small crab attaching the sea. The crab's body is protected by a very hard shell. The crab is delicious dishes and menus can be processed according to taste. Content classified as crab on kolestrol rather high. In addition the nutrients in the blood crab is no protein, amino acid, glutamate, leusin, arginine, lysine and aspartic. Mangoes are also instrumental in melezatka menu. The mango is a delicious fruit. Taste of mango there is sweet and sour. The taste of this dish was refreshing.
Here's How To Make Thai Sauce Crabs Cuisine Recipes:
- 2 small crab attaching kepitingan tail, grandson of clean, remove the legs, side two
- 1 piece mango, sliced into matchsticks
- 5 cloves garlic, cicang
- 1 red pepper, cut into long thin
- 3 stems cilantro, cut small
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 piece green chilli, cut into long thin strips
- 3 Kaffir lime leaves, sliced thin
- 100 mili liters of water
- 3 tablespoons sauce sambal Bangkok
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 stalk Lemongrass, thinly sliced angle
- 1 teaspoon flavor enhancer, if you like
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
How To Make Thai Sauce Crabs:
- Fried crab stir-stir. FRY till the redness, lift
- Saute garlic, lime leaves, onions, Lemongrass scented to fragrance
- Enter the chilli sauce, green chili, red chili, crab mango, lime juice, fish sauce, water, flavor enhancer. Stir until blended and matured
- Stir in cilantro, lift. Serve.
- For 4 servings
Such a description of how to make thai sauce crabs cuisine recipes. Good luck!.