Sujeonggwa (수정과) recipes typical of Korea - Asian Food - Sujeonggwa is a drink from dried persimmons with the gravy. But, it's more appropriate than Jeonggwa is referred to as a drink. Sujeongga which is a dish to guests is made by means of a dried persimmon or Gotgam put into soup cooked from ginger and cinnamon. Persimmon generated much in the autumn in the southern peninsula of Korea and is often used as offerings and banquets. Therefore, developed ways of storing for a prolonged period, persimmon and Sujeongga were created as one way to eat dried persimmon it.
- 10 pieces of dried persimmon or Gotgam
- 100 g whole ginger root
- 100 g whole cinnamon
- 2 liters of water
- 10 Walnut
- 1 tbsp pine seeds
- 1 and a half cups coarse sugar
- 50 g soy bean powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- 50 g mung bean powder
- 1 tbsp honey/50 g of ground black sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- How To Make A
Ginger, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Cut 5 cm cinnamon after surface washable.
- Boil the ginger and cinnamon in water as much as 1 liter separately. Cook 40 minutes over medium heat. Filter disposable gauze.
- Connect with the gravy of ginger and cinnamon and stir in sugar. Boiling briefly over medium heat and then didingingkan.
- Peel a walnut once soaked in hot water.
- Gotgam dilap with kitchen paper towels, stalks discarded, dividing and then dilebarkan.
- Place the walnut on top of the sheets dried persimmon, and then scroll with the meeting.
- Processed dried kesmak cut size 0.7 ~ 0.8 cm.
- Place the gravy of ginger cinnamon in a bowl and stir in the dried and processed kesmak pinecone.
- Make dough with powdered soy beans, green beans, powder and powder with black sesame seeds 1 tbsp honey separately.
- Oles Dasik printers with sesame oil and insert the dough by pressing. Remove the dough from the printer.