Simit Turkish Bread Recipe - Asian Food - Simit is a circular bread shaped like a ring of the surface covered by sesame seeds which resembles doughnuts. But this dry textured simit and crisp, while doughnuts have a texture tender. In Turkey, you can find a trader who brought the itinerant simit simit are piled high on top of the head. Simit is you can consume it as a snack, or enjoyed while drinking tea.
Materials Simit Turkish Bread:
- 3 cup flour
- 1 1/4 cup of warm water (ga dipake all)
- 1/2 tablespoon instant yeast
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 piece of egg, room temperature
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Sesame seeds to taste
How to make Bread a tasty typical Turkey Specials Simit:
- Mix the flour and salt, mix well. Then add the sugar and yeast. Mix well.
- Stir in egg, oil and warm water (I put a little bit of water).
- Knead until not sticky on the hands (my wheat berries again to help the kneading).
- Store in a warm place (I keep in oven temperature 50 der C with the lights on) for 60 minutes until the dough expands.
- Divide the dough into 10. Take 1 part, for 2, made of dough lengthwise like a rope then volute dough into one like mine. Tata in a baking dish that is already dialas baking paper. Wait 30 minutes (I wait for ga again).
- Brush with water and Sprinkle sesame. If you want to be also the dough rolled in sesame seeds to cover agency simit.
- Preheat oven to 180 der c. Then bake for 25-30 minutes. Lift
- The bread is Delicious typical Turkey Specials Simit ready served.