Shrimp Tempura Recipes Typical Of Japan - Asian Food - Who doesn't like a typical shrimp tempura with Japan? The meat is soft and savory shrimp wrapped with crispy batter is very nikmay is best eaten with rice. Allegedly, the right dough recipe for tempura shrimp Japan is a dough dilute and cool. How to make shrimp tempura is delicious? Here is a recipe of a delicious Japan: tempura
Ingredients dough Shrimp Tempura:
- 100 g flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 piece of egg yolk
- 200 ml cold water
How to make dough Shrimp Tempura:
- Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt until evenly distributed.
- Off the beaten egg yolks, then add cold water. If necessary, add 2 ice cubes. You should keep the dough is always cool, because tempura shrimp crispness arises from the difference in temperature between the oil used to fry the dough with flour.
- Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture. Stir with chopsticks to not more than 10 times. You don't need to stir the eggs and flour until evenly, so You don't have to worry about if there's still lumpy flour. If the dough is too much stirring, tempura shrimp You thus will not be crisp.
How to fry shrimp:
- Sprinkle a little cornmeal to the top of the shrimp that's been cleaned up.
- Dip the shrimp into the dough a few times until the entire terlumuri a shrimp batter of flour, except the tail shrimp.
- Fried shrimp for 2-3 minutes until golden. Use hot oil in large quantities when frying the shrimp.
- If you like tempura shrimp You have ' skin ' which very much, pour a little extra flour to batter over shrimp deep fried shrimp over after 5-7 seconds.
- Lift the shrimp and drain the oil. If necessary, place the shrimp that have been fried on top of kitchen paper towels to absorb excess oil. Serve the shrimp while hot.
In addition to Japan, tempura batter the keys of this Japan tempura recipes is to use fresh shrimp. Because fresh shrimp meat has a taste more savory. It also has a soft texture.