Shish Tawook (Chicken Kebab Mediterranean) - Asian Food - Shish Tawook is one of Lebanon's most popular foods. Almost guaranteed, all Lebanon, starting a restaurant grade a goat to a celebrity shish tawook, got on the menu. Usually served with pita bread and salad (fattoush or tabbouleh).
Shish Tawook (Chicken Kebab Mediterranean)
(for 2 people)
- 2 chicken breast fillets (large)
- Peppers and onions, cut into cubes
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- 3 tbsp unsweetened
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp olive oil
How to make Shish Tawook (Chicken Kebab Mediterranean):
1. cut chicken fillets boxes
2. mix the fillets with all the spices (except the pieces of bell pepper and onion), enter it in the refrigerator. It is recommended a minimum of 8 hours. Usually the heck I made it the night before.
3. Once ready, skewer-skewer along with peppers and onions, then burn to Cook
4. Serve with pita bread and salad.